Your reliable partner for fiber-optic expansion
We support network operators, installers, the housing industry and wholesalers throughout Europe as a reliable partner with the industry‘s best products and services in network expansion.
BTV Multimedia is now Netceed, a global leader in distribution, logistics, technical engineering, and product design with over 30 years of expertise and performance supporting the telecommunications and broadband industry.
Founded in 1993 by Cédric Varasteh, Netceed supplies and distributes a comprehensive range of passive and active equipment and tooling for network deployment, upgrades, and maintenance, supporting all technologies including FTTH, FTTx, HFC, Wi-Fi, 5G/mobile, and data center. Netceed’s comprehensive portfolio of 70,000+ products from nearly 1,000 industry-leading suppliers, along with their value-added supply chain solutions support carriers’ seamless delivery of high-speed Internet, Video, Data, and Voice services to Residential, Business, and Mobile Users. Netceed employs over 1,550 people across 15 countries and counting, and its experienced team works hard every day shaping the future of communication networks across the globe.
As a leading partner, we provide our customers with the best products and services in the broadband industry.
News of the BTV Multimedia Group
We are thrilled to announce our participation at the prestigious FTTH Conference in Berlin, taking place at hub27, Messe Berlin,
When should you definitely contact us?
- You are planning to expand your fiber optic network and are looking for a general contractor with a strong financial background.
- In your FTTH or FTTB project, you need a project manager or system integrator with experience in expanding from a few hundred to several hundred thousand residential units.
- You are looking for experienced original equipment manufacturers (OEM) or value-added resellers (VAR) to expand or modernize your broadband network.
- You are planning your entry into the broadband market and need a sophisticated expansion or material concept.
- You need individual components for your fiber-optic or DOCSIS network and are looking for a partner for product development and production.
- You are looking for a supplier for a complete fiber-optic or HFC product portfolio who also offers after-sales solutions such as training, calibration and maintenance.